Friday, May 22, 2015

Sondra Hiking

Well, I don't know if it was because we were in her home state, or why, but Sondra did a lot of hiking at the lake of the Ozarks. We went to Ha Ha Tonka state park, which was gorgeous. The name means laughing water. We did quite a bit of hiking, I am pointing out our map. Then we went to the booming town and bought some fudge. See all the weight we have gained. Last night we went to a 60s, 70s and 80s show which was excellently done. The tickets were $20 and was as good as any 80 show I have been to.  We move on tomorrow, passing through the long state of Kansas before we go to see my son Josh for a few days. Weather is cool, but we are adjusting.


1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Ha Ha Tonka - was that named by a country singer? Looks like great fun! Enjoy and behave...I'm watching you! Your little bro! Ciao

    ReplyDelete