Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Alaska

We made it. I have written this blog twice already today only to get lost both times. I don't have the patience to do it again today. But wanted all to know we are safe and in Alaska for a few days, back in Canada a few days and then in Alaska for over a month. Maybe internet will work better soon and I can catch up. We have seen many beautiful sights. For those that know my son Josh, he is getting married in September, so I will take a break from the travels and go to Albuquerque for the wedding. Sondra is doing well. Her favorite thing so far is a float trip in Jasper National Park in Canada. Hard to say my favorite thing, loving it all, especially not working! Beautiful country and lots of empty space, unlike south Florida. I do miss all my buddies, and look forward to catching up with you in December and January.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing some pictures from Alaska. Missing you both.
    Congratulations on getting a new Daughter-in-law. I like mine so much I decided to keep her! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you two are doing well, have you joined up with your group yet or are you two still winging it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we caught up with the group 6/29. So we traveling along. Good bunch of people. having fun with them.

      Delete
  3. 👍😎🏃 send the cold weather! Really hot here. Ciao

    ReplyDelete