Friday, June 12, 2015

Montana

We have been right outside of Yellowstone Park for the week. We saw a lot of the park, but it would take a month to see everything. It is huge. We saw Old Faithful erupt, smelled the sulfur geysers, saw lots of animals, including bison, a coyote, elk, pronghorns (antelope), several black bears, one with three cubs. Saw a couple of bison fighting, visited Yellowstone Lake.  Today we went to the Grand Teton National Park. Personally, I liked that one better. If and when I come back, I will spend a lot more time at the Grand Teton Park and less at Yellowstone.  The picture of the man is someone that Sondra picked up. He insisted on cooking Sondra some trout that he caught. That is all true. However, he does have a wife, so Sondra didn't really pick him up.




5 comments:

  1. Lol!! So glad you get to enjoy our beautiful country!! Love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than fresh fish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are having way to much fun. You meet some of the BEST people in the world camping out and traveling. How was the trout? I'm sure it was mountain trout and even for someone like me who doesn't like fish, can eat mountain trout.

    Continue to have fun and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are having way to much fun. You meet some of the BEST people in the world camping out and traveling. How was the trout? I'm sure it was mountain trout and even for someone like me who doesn't like fish, can eat mountain trout.

    Continue to have fun and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Grand Tetons too...one of my favorites!!!

    ReplyDelete